Here you can get free NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science, of Chapter 7 Control and Coordination. All NCERT Book Solutions are given here exercise wise for Control and Coordination. NCERT Solutions are helpful in the preparation of several school level, graduate and undergraduate level competitive exams. Practicing questions from NCERT Science Book, its Solutions for Class 10 Chapter 7 Control and Coordination is proven to enhance your subject skills.
|Name:||Control and Coordination|
NCERT Solutions Class 10 Science Chapter 7 – Control and Coordination
NCERT Class 10 Solutions Chapter 7 – Control and Coordination are given below.NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 7 Control and Coordination View Download
|« Previous||Next »|
Class 10 Science Chapter 7 NCERT Solutions
Get step by step solutions for the questions given in class 10 Science textbook from the latest NCERT as per board exam guidelines.
Class 10 Science Chapter 7 Important Topics
1. Animals – Nervous System
– What happens in Reflex Actions?
– Human Brain
– How are these Tissues protected?
– How does the Nervous Tissue cause Action?
2. Coordication in Plants
– Immediate Response to Stimulus
– Movement Due to Growth
3. Hormones in Animals
Summary Chapter 7 Class 10 Science
- Control and coordination are the functions of the nervous system and hormones in our bodies.
- The responses of the nervous system can be classified as reflex action, voluntary action or involuntary action.
- The nervous system uses electrical impulses to transmit messages.
- The nervous system gets information from our sense organs and acts through our muscles.
- Chemical coordination is seen in both plants and animals.
- Hormones produced in one part of an organism move to another part to achieve the desired effect.
- A feedback mechanism regulates the action of the hormones.
Exercise Covered under Science Book Class 10 Science Chapter 7 NCERT Solutions
Here on this page we have covered following exercises from NCERT Science Book for Class 10 Science Chapter 7 Control and Coordination
|Questions||All Questions Solved|
|Exercises||12 Questions with Solutions|
We also suggest you to practice all the solved examples given in the NCERT book to clear your concepts on Control and Coordination. You can buy NCERT Books for Class 10 Science online for doorstep delivery.
NCERT Solutions Class 10 Chapter Wise
If you want NCERT solutions of any topic other than Chapter 7 Control and Coordination, check it from here. Science Book by NCERT has all chapters that are in your Class 10 syllabus.
- Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions And Equations
- Chapter 2: Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 3: Metals and Non-metals
- Chapter 4: Carbon And Its Compounds
- Chapter 5: Periodic Classification Of Elements
- Chapter 6: Life Processes
- Chapter 7: Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8: How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9: Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10: Light – Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11: The Human Eye and the Colourful World
- Chapter 12: Electricity
- Chapter 13: Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14: Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15: Our Environment
- Chapter 16: Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
NCERT Solutions Class 10 All Subjects
All NCERT Solutions for Subjects other than Science are provided below:
Other Classes NCERT Solutions
If you want NCERT solutions of any class other than Class 10, check it from here.
|Class 12||Class 11|
|Class 10||Class 09|
|Class 08||Class 07|
|Class 06||Class 05|