Here you can get free NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science, of Chapter 11 The Human Eye and the Colourful World. All NCERT Book Solutions are given here exercise wise for The Human Eye and the Colourful World. NCERT Solutions are helpful in the preparation of several school level, graduate and undergraduate level competitive exams. Practicing questions from NCERT Science Book, its Solutions for Class 10 Chapter 11 The Human Eye and the Colourful World is proven to enhance your subject skills.
|Name:||The Human Eye and the Colourful World|
NCERT Solutions Class 10 Science Chapter 11 – The Human Eye and the Colourful World
NCERT Class 10 Solutions Chapter 11 – The Human Eye and the Colourful World are given below.NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 11 Human Eye and Colourful World View Download
|« Previous||Next »|
Class 10 Science Chapter 11 NCERT Solutions
Get step by step solutions for the questions given in class 10 Science textbook from the latest NCERT as per board exam guidelines.
Class 10 Science Chapter 11 Important Topics
1. The Human Eye
– Power of Accommodation
2. Defects of Vision and Their Correction
3. Refraction of Light Through a Prism
4. Dispersion of White Light by a Glass Prism
5. Atmospheric Refraction
6. Scattering of Light
– Tyndall Effect
– Why is the Color of the Sky Blue
– Color of the Sun at Sunrise and Sunset
Summary Chapter 11 Class 10 Science
- The ability of the eye to focus on both near and distant objects, by adjusting its focal length, is called the accommodation of the eye.
- The smallest distance, at which the eye can see objects clearly without strain, is called the near point of the eye or the least distance of distinct vision. For a young adult with normal vision, it is about 25 cm.
- The common refractive defects of vision include myopia, hypermetropia and presbyopia. Myopia (short-sightedness – the image of distant objects is focused before the retina) is corrected by using a concave lens of suitable power. Hypermetropia (far-sightedness – the image of nearby objects is focused beyond the retina) is corrected by using a convex lens of suitable power. The eye loses its power of accommodation at old age.
- The splitting of white light into its component colors is called dispersion.
- Scattering of light causes the blue color of sky and the reddening of the Sun at sunrise and sunset.
Exercise Covered under Science Book Class 10 Science Chapter 11 NCERT Solutions
Here on this page we have covered following exercises from NCERT Science Book for Class 10 Science Chapter 11 The Human Eye and the Colorful World
|Questions||All Questions Solved|
|Exercises||13 Questions with Solutions|
We also suggest you to practice all the solved examples given in the NCERT book to clear your concepts on The Human Eye and the Colourful World. You can buy NCERT Books for Class 10 Science online for doorstep delivery.
NCERT Solutions Class 10 Chapter Wise
If you want NCERT solutions of any topic other than Chapter 11 The Human Eye and the Colourful World, check it from here. Science Book by NCERT has all chapters that are in your Class 10 syllabus.
- Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions And Equations
- Chapter 2: Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 3: Metals and Non-metals
- Chapter 4: Carbon And Its Compounds
- Chapter 5: Periodic Classification Of Elements
- Chapter 6: Life Processes
- Chapter 7: Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8: How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9: Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10: Light – Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11: The Human Eye and the Colourful World
- Chapter 12: Electricity
- Chapter 13: Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14: Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15: Our Environment
- Chapter 16: Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
NCERT Solutions Class 10 All Subjects
All NCERT Solutions for Subjects other than Science are provided below:
Other Classes NCERT Solutions
If you want NCERT solutions of any class other than Class 10, check it from here.
|Class 12||Class 11|
|Class 10||Class 09|
|Class 08||Class 07|
|Class 06||Class 05|