Here you can get free NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science, of Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations. All NCERT Book Solutions are given here exercise wise for Chemical Reactions and Equations. NCERT Solutions are helpful in the preparation of several school level, graduate and undergraduate level competitive exams. Practicing questions from NCERT Science Book, its Solutions for Class 10 Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations is proven to enhance your subject skills.
|Name:||Chemical Reactions and Equations|
NCERT Solutions Class 10 Science Chapter 1 – Chemical Reactions and Equations
NCERT Class 10 Solutions Chapter 1 – Chemical Reactions and Equations are given below.NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations View Download
|« Previous||Next »|
Class 10 Science Chapter 1 NCERT Solutions
Get step by step solutions for the questions given in class 10 Science textbook from the latest NCERT as per board exam guidelines.
Class 10 Science Chapter 1 Important Topics
1. Chemical Equations
– Writing a Chemical Equation
– Balanced Chemical Equations
2. Types of Chemical Equations
– Combination Reaction
– Decomposition Reaction
– Displacement Reaction
– Double Displacement Reaction
– Oxidation and Reduction
3. The Effects of Oxidation Reactions in Everyday Life
Summary Chapter 1 Class 10 Science
- A complete chemical equation represents the reactants, products and their physical states symbolically.
- A chemical equation is balanced so that the numbers of atoms of each type involved in a chemical reaction are the same on the reactant and product sides of the equation. Equations must always be balanced.
- In a combination reaction two or more substances combine to form a new single substance.
- Decomposition reactions are opposite to combination reactions. In a decompositionreaction, a single substance decomposes to give two or more substances.
- Reactions in which heat is given out along with the products are called exothermic reactions.
- Reactions in which energy is absorbed are known as endothermic reactions.
- When an element displaces another element from its compound, a displacement reaction occurs.
- Two different atoms or groups of atoms (ions) are exchanged in double displacement reactions.
- Precipitation reactions produce insoluble salts.
- Reactions also involve the gain or loss of oxygen or hydrogen by substances. Oxidation is the gain of oxygen or loss of hydrogen. Reduction is the loss of oxygen or gain of hydrogen.
Exercise Covered under Science Book Class 10 Science Chapter 1 NCERT Solutions
Here on this page we have covered following exercises from NCERT Science Book for Class 10 Science Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations
|Questions||All Questions Solved|
|Exercises||20 Questions with Solutions|
We also suggest you to practice all the solved examples given in the NCERT book to clear your concepts on Chemical Reactions and Equations. You can buy NCERT Books for Class 10 Science online for doorstep delivery.
NCERT Solutions Class 10 Chapter Wise
If you want NCERT solutions of any topic other than Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations, check it from here. Science Book by NCERT has all chapters that are in your Class 10 syllabus.
- Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions And Equations
- Chapter 2: Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 3: Metals and Non-metals
- Chapter 4: Carbon And Its Compounds
- Chapter 5: Periodic Classification Of Elements
- Chapter 6: Life Processes
- Chapter 7: Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8: How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9: Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10: Light – Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11: The Human Eye and the Colourful World
- Chapter 12: Electricity
- Chapter 13: Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14: Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15: Our Environment
- Chapter 16: Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
NCERT Solutions Class 10 All Subjects
All NCERT Solutions for Subjects other than Science are provided below:
Other Classes NCERT Solutions
If you want NCERT solutions of any class other than Class 10, check it from here.
|Class 12||Class 11|
|Class 10||Class 09|
|Class 08||Class 07|
|Class 06||Class 05|