Here you can get free NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science, of Chapter 15 Our Environment. All NCERT Book Solutions are given here exercise wise for Our Environment. NCERT Solutions are helpful in the preparation of several school level, graduate and undergraduate level competitive exams. Practicing questions from NCERT Science Book, its Solutions for Class 10 Chapter 15 Our Environment is proven to enhance your subject skills.
NCERT Solutions Class 10 Science Chapter 15 – Our Environment
NCERT Class 10 Solutions Chapter 15 – Our Environment are given below.NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 15 Our Environment View Download
|« Previous||Next »|
Class 10 Science Chapter 15 NCERT Solutions
Get step by step solutions for the questions given in class 10 Science textbook from the latest NCERT as per board exam guidelines.
Class 10 Science Chapter 15 Important Topics
1. Eco – System: What are its Components?
– Food Chains and Webs
2. How Do Our Activities Affect the Environment?
– Ozone Layer and How it is Getting Depleted
– Managing the Garbage we Produce
Summary Chapter 15 Class 10 Science
- The various components of an ecosystem are interdependent.
- The producers make the energy from sunlight available to the rest of the ecosystem.
- There is a loss of energy as we go from one trophic level to the next, this limits the number of trophic levels in a food-chain.
- Human activities have an impact on the environment.
- The use of chemicals like CFCs has endangered the ozone layer. Since the ozone layer protects against the ultraviolet radiation from the Sun, this could damage the environment.
- The waste we generate may be biodegradable or non-biodegradable.
- The disposal of the waste we generate is causing serious environmental problems.
Exercise Covered under Science Book Class 10 Science Chapter 15 NCERT Solutions
Here on this page we have covered following exercises from NCERT Science Book for Class 10 Science Chapter 15 Our Environment
|Questions||All Questions Solved|
|Exercises||9 Questions with Solutions|
We also suggest you to practice all the solved examples given in the NCERT book to clear your concepts on Our Environment. You can buy NCERT Books for Class 10 Science online for doorstep delivery.
NCERT Solutions Class 10 Chapter Wise
If you want NCERT solutions of any topic other than Chapter 15 Our Environment, check it from here. Science Book by NCERT has all chapters that are in your Class 10 syllabus.
- Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions And Equations
- Chapter 2: Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 3: Metals and Non-metals
- Chapter 4: Carbon And Its Compounds
- Chapter 5: Periodic Classification Of Elements
- Chapter 6: Life Processes
- Chapter 7: Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8: How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9: Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10: Light – Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11: The Human Eye and the Colourful World
- Chapter 12: Electricity
- Chapter 13: Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14: Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15: Our Environment
- Chapter 16: Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
NCERT Solutions Class 10 All Subjects
All NCERT Solutions for Subjects other than Science are provided below:
Other Classes NCERT Solutions
If you want NCERT solutions of any class other than Class 10, check it from here.
|Class 12||Class 11|
|Class 10||Class 09|
|Class 08||Class 07|
|Class 06||Class 05|