Here you can get free NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science, of Chapter 14 Sources of Energy. All NCERT Book Solutions are given here exercise wise for Sources of Energy. NCERT Solutions are helpful in the preparation of several school level, graduate and undergraduate level competitive exams. Practicing questions from NCERT Science Book, its Solutions for Class 10 Chapter 14 Sources of Energyis proven to enhance your subject skills.
|Name:||Sources of Energy|
NCERT Solutions Class 10 Science Chapter 14 – Sources of Energy
NCERT Class 10 Solutions Chapter 14 – Sources of Energy are given below.NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 14 Sources of Energy View Download
|« Previous||Next »|
Class 10 Science Chapter 14 NCERT Solutions
Get step by step solutions for the questions given in class 10 Science textbook from the latest NCERT as per board exam guidelines.
Class 10 Science Chapter 14 Important Topics
1. What is a Good Source of Energy
2. Conventional Sources of Energy
– Fossil Fuels
– Thermal Power Plant
– Hydro Power Plants
– Improvements in the Technology for using Conventional Sources of Energy
3. Alternative or Non- Conventional Sources of Energy
– Solar Energy
– Energy from the Sea
– Geothermal Energy
– Nuclear Energy
4. Environmental Consequences
5. How Long will an Energy Source Last Us?
Summary Chapter 14 Class 10 Science
- Our energy requirements increase with our standard of living.
- In order to fulfil our energy requirements, we try to improve the efficiency of energy usage and also try and exploit new sources of energy.
- We also need to look for new sources of energy because the conventional sources of energy like fossil fuels are in danger of getting exhausted soon.
- The energy source we select would depend on factors like the ease and cost of extracting energy from the source, the efficiency of the technology available for using that source of energy and the environmental impact of using that source.
- Many of the sources ultimately derive their energy from the Sun.
Exercise Covered under Science Book Class 10 Science Chapter 14 NCERT Solutions
Here on this page we have covered following exercises from NCERT Science Book for Class 10 Science Chapter 14 Sources of Energy
|Questions||All Questions Solved|
|Exercises||10 Questions with Solutions|
We also suggest you to practice all the solved examples given in the NCERT book to clear your concepts on Sources of Energy. You can buy NCERT Books for Class 10 Science online for doorstep delivery.
NCERT Solutions Class 10 Chapter Wise
If you want NCERT solutions of any topic other than Chapter 14 Sources of Energy, check it from here. Science Book by NCERT has all chapters that are in your Class 10 syllabus.
- Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions And Equations
- Chapter 2: Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 3: Metals and Non-metals
- Chapter 4: Carbon And Its Compounds
- Chapter 5: Periodic Classification Of Elements
- Chapter 6: Life Processes
- Chapter 7: Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8: How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9: Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10: Light – Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11: The Human Eye and the Colourful World
- Chapter 12: Electricity
- Chapter 13: Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14: Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15: Our Environment
- Chapter 16: Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
NCERT Solutions Class 10 All Subjects
All NCERT Solutions for Subjects other than Science are provided below:
Other Classes NCERT Solutions
If you want NCERT solutions of any class other than Class 10, check it from here.
|Class 12||Class 11|
|Class 10||Class 09|
|Class 08||Class 07|
|Class 06||Class 05|