Here you can get free NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science, of Chapter 16 Sustainable Management of Natural Resources. All NCERT Book Solutions are given here exercise wise for Sustainable Management of Natural Resources. NCERT Solutions are helpful in the preparation of several school level, graduate and undergraduate level competitive exams. Practicing questions from NCERT Science Book, its Solutions for Class 10 Chapter 16 Sustainable Management of Natural Resources is proven to enhance your subject skills.
|Name:||Sustainable Management of Natural Resources|
NCERT Solutions Class 10 Science Chapter 16 – Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
NCERT Class 10 Solutions Chapter 16 – Sustainable Management of Natural Resources are given below.NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 16 Management of Natural Resources View Download
|« Previous||Next »|
Class 10 Science Chapter 16 NCERT Solutions
Get step by step solutions for the questions given in class 10 Science textbook from the latest NCERT as per board exam guidelines.
Class 10 Science Chapter 16 Important Topics
1. Why do we Need to Manage Our Resources?
2. Forests and Wildlife
– Management of forest
3. Water for all
– Water Harvesting
4. Coal And Petroleum
5. An Overview of Natural Resources
Summary Chapter 16 Class 10 Science
- Our resources like forests, wildlife, water, coal and petroleum need to be used in a sustainable manner.
- We can reduce pressure on the environment by sincerely applying the maxim of ‘Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Repurpose and Recycle’ in our lives.
- Management of forest resources has to take into account the interests of various stakeholders.
- The harnessing of water resources by building dams has social, economic and environmental implications. Alternatives to large dams exist. These are local specific and may be developed so as to give local people control over their local resources.
- The fossil fuels, coal and petroleum, will ultimately be exhausted. Because of this and because their combustion pollutes our environment, we need to use these resources judiciously.
Exercise Covered under Science Book Class 10 Science Chapter 16 NCERT Solutions
Here on this page we have covered following exercises from NCERT Science Book for Class 10 Science Chapter 16 Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
|Questions||All Questions Solved|
|Exercises||7 Questions with Solutions|
We also suggest you to practice all the solved examples given in the NCERT book to clear your concepts on Sustainable Management of Natural Resources. You can buy NCERT Books for Class 10 Science online for doorstep delivery.
NCERT Solutions Class 10 Chapter Wise
If you want NCERT solutions of any topic other than Chapter 16 Sustainable Management of Natural Resources, check it from here. Science Book by NCERT has all chapters that are in your Class 10 syllabus.
- Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions And Equations
- Chapter 2: Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 3: Metals and Non-metals
- Chapter 4: Carbon And Its Compounds
- Chapter 5: Periodic Classification Of Elements
- Chapter 6: Life Processes
- Chapter 7: Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8: How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9: Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10: Light – Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11: The Human Eye and the Colourful World
- Chapter 12: Electricity
- Chapter 13: Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14: Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15: Our Environment
- Chapter 16: Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
NCERT Solutions Class 10 All Subjects
All NCERT Solutions for Subjects other than Science are provided below:
Other Classes NCERT Solutions
If you want NCERT solutions of any class other than Class 10, check it from here.
|Class 12||Class 11|
|Class 10||Class 09|
|Class 08||Class 07|
|Class 06||Class 05|