The candidates looking for NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science can have a look at the page below. Through this page, the students will be getting answers to the textbook questions of the NCERT Social Science book. While studying from the NCERT books, not just the students but at times, teachers too get confused. This is because sometimes few questions are complicated in the NCERT books. Candidates can take the help of the NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science on this page and have a deeper understanding of the concepts.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science
The students can check the PDFs on this page to get to know about the NCERT Class 8th Social Science solutions.
In the Social Science subject, class 8th students have to give proper answers for the all the questions. Even in the Board exams, the all important points and authentic explanation is given importance. No student would like to lose marks because of unauthentic answers given by them. Through the NCERT Social Science Book Class 8 Questions and Answers on this page, the students will get to know the right way to answer the NCERT Problems. Here you will get
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science History
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Geography
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics
Having the NCERT Solutions in hand will give the students a lot of confidence since after they get to know the solution of the question that they have been stuck on, they can face as many variations of the similar concept in the board examination.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science History
Get here all NCERT Solutions for Class 8 History – Our Past III
- Chapter 1: How, When & Where?
- Chapter 2: From Trade to Territory
- Chapter 3: Ruling the Countryside
- Chapter 4: Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
- Chapter 5: When People Rebel 1857 and After
- Chapter 6: Weavers, Iron Smelters and Factory Owners
- Chapter 7: Civilising the “Native”, Educating the Nation
- Chapter 8: Women, Caste and Reform
- Chapter 9: The Making of the National Movement: 1870s–1947
- Chapter 10: India After Independence
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Geography
Get here all NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Geography – Resource and Development
- Chapter 1: Resources
- Chapter 2: Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wildlife Resources
- Chapter 3: Mineral and Power Resources
- Chapter 4: Agriculture
- Chapter 5: Industries
- Chapter 6: Human Resources
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics
Get here all NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Civics – Social and Political Life III
- Chapter 1: The Indian Constitution
- Chapter 2: Understanding Secularism
- Chapter 3: Why do we need a Parliament?
- Chapter 4: Understanding Laws
- Chapter 5: Judiciary
- Chapter 6: Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
- Chapter 7: Understanding Marginalisation
- Chapter 8: Confronting Marginalisation
- Chapter 9: Public Facilities
- Chapter 10: Law and Social Justice
We are sure the students who are aiming for a future in Social Science are ready to put all their efforts in the preparation and are sincerely dedicated. However, for a successful career in the field of Social Science, they will require a good academic record. Therefore, students must start preparing for the Social Science exam well in advance. For effective preparation, students can refer the NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science and also, these preparation tips that have helped the students become scholars.
NCERT Solutions Class 8 All Subjects
All NCERT Solutions for Subjects other than Social Science are provided below:
Other Classes NCERT Solutions
If you want NCERT solutions of any class other than Class 8, check it from here.
|Class 12||Class 11|
|Class 10||Class 09|
|Class 08||Class 07|
|Class 06||Class 05|
Preparation Tips for Students
Start Making Short Notes
It is a very important step for the students since making short notes reduce the efforts of turning pages before the exam. Candidates can study anytime, anywhere with the help of the short notes.
Make Sure to Keep Revising the Syllabus
Once you are done with some percentage of the complete syllabus, you have to make sure that you keep revising the same on regular intervals. Similarly when you get done with the other half, keep revising that too to gain perfection.
Students can discuss in Groups for Better Understanding of the Concepts
Toppers have revealed that the studying in groups helped them have a better understanding of the concepts. Many of the doubts get cleared in the group discussions itself.
Make sure to have a separate notebook for formula / facts
Having a separate notebook for the formulas / facts can help the students a lot while preparing the numericals or direct questions. Once the students will keep on checking these in the notebook, soon the students will get used to it and will not even need to have a look again!