The candidates looking for NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Hindi can have a look at the page below. Through this page, the students will be getting answers to the textbook questions of the NCERT Hindi Subject. While studying from the NCERT books, not just the students but at times, teachers too get confused. This is because sometimes few questions are complicated in the NCERT books. Candidates can take the help of the NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Hindi on this page and have a deeper understanding of the concepts.
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Hindi
The students can check the PDFs on this page to get to know about the NCERT Class 7th Hindi solutions.
In Hindi subject, class 7th students have to give proper answers for the all the questions. Even in the Board exams, the all important points and authentic explanation is given importance. No student would like to lose marks because of unauthentic answers given by them. Through the NCERT Hindi Book Class 7 Questions and Answers on this page, the students will get to know the right way to answer the NCERT Problems. Here you will get
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Hindi वसंत
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Hindi दूर्वा
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Hindi महाभारत
Having the NCERT Solutions in hand will give the students a lot of confidence since after they get to know the solution of the question that they have been stuck on, they can face as many variations of the similar concept in the board examination.
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Hindi Vasant
Get here all NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Hindi वसंत
- पाठ 1: हम पंछी उन्मुक्त गगन के (कविता)
- पाठ 2: दादी माँ (कहानी)
- पाठ 3: हिमालय की बेटियाँ (निबंध)
- पाठ 4: कठपुतली (कविता)
- पाठ 5: मिठाईवाला (कहानी)
- पाठ 6: रक्त और हमारा शरीर (निबंध)
- पाठ 7: पापा खो गए (नाटक)
- पाठ 8: शाम – एक किसान (कविता)
- पाठ 9: चिड़िया की बच्ची (कहानी)
- पाठ 10: अपूर्व अनुभव (संस्मरण)
- पाठ 11: रहीम के दोहे (कविता)
- पाठ 12: कंचा (कहानी)
- पाठ 13: एक तिनका (कविता)
- पाठ 14: खानपान की बदलती तसवीर (निबंध)
- पाठ 15: नीलकंठ (रेखाचित्र)
- पाठ 16: भोर और बरखा (कविता)
- पाठ 17: वीर कुवँर सिंह (जीवनी)
- पाठ 18: संघर्ष के कारन मैं तुनकमिज़ाज हो गया: धनराज (साक्षात्कार)
- पाठ 19: आश्रम का अनुमानित व्यय (लेखा – जोखा)
- पाठ 20: विप्लव – गायन (कविता)
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Hindi Durva
Get here all NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Hindi दूर्वा
- पाठ 1: चिड़िया और चुरुंगुन (कविता)
- पाठ 2: सबसे सुंदर लड़की (कहानी)
- पाठ 3: मैं हूँ रोबोट (निबंध)
- पाठ 4: गुब्बारे का चीता (कहानी)
- पाठ 5: थोड़ी धरती पाऊं (कविता)
- पाठ 6: गारो (लोककथा)
- पाठ 7: पुस्तकें जो अमर हैं (निबंध)
- पाठ 8: काबुलीवाला (कहानी)
- पाठ 9: विश्वेश्वरैया (व्यक्तित्व)
- पाठ 10: हम धरती के लाल (कविता)
- पाठ 11: पोंगल (निबंध)
- पाठ 12: शहीद झलकारीबाई (एकांकी)
- पाठ 13: नृत्यांगना सुधा चंद्रन (जीवनी)
- पाठ 14: पानी और धूप (कविता)
- पाठ 15: गीत (कविता)
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Hindi Mahabharat
Get here all NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Hindi महाभारत
We are sure the students who are aiming for a future in Hindi are ready to put all their efforts in the preparation and are sincerely dedicated. However, for a successful career in the field of Hindi, they will require a good academic record. Therefore, students must start preparing for the Hindi exam well in advance. For effective preparation, students can refer the NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Hindi and also, these preparation tips that have helped the students become scholars.
NCERT Solutions in Hindi Class 7 All Subjects
All NCERT Solutions for Subjects other than Hindi are provided below:
Other Classes NCERT Solutions
If you want NCERT solutions of any class other than Class 7, check it from here.
|Class 12||Class 11|
|Class 10||Class 09|
|Class 08||Class 07|
|Class 06||Class 05|
Preparation Tips for Students
Start Making Short Notes
It is a very important step for the students since making short notes reduce the efforts of turning pages before the exam. Candidates can study anytime, anywhere with the help of the short notes.
Make Sure to Keep Revising the Syllabus
Once you are done with some percentage of the complete syllabus, you have to make sure that you keep revising the same on regular intervals. Similarly when you get done with the other half, keep revising that too to gain perfection.
Students can discuss in Groups for Better Understanding of the Concepts
Toppers have revealed that the studying in groups helped them have a better understanding of the concepts. Many of the doubts get cleared in the group discussions itself.
Make sure to have a separate notebook for formula / facts
Having a separate notebook for the formulas / facts can help the students a lot while preparing the numericals or direct questions. Once the students will keep on checking these in the notebook, soon the students will get used to it and will not even need to have a look again!